Universal Graphics is Ireland’s leading provider of fleet graphics, signage and interior branding solutions. Uniquely, we provide a complete end-to-end physical branding service from design through to production and installation. We employ over 60 people in Monaghan, Dublin, and Waterford and are in an exciting stage of growth as we expand into new markets in Ireland and the UK.
We have a tremendous opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join us in this exciting journey. This role would be perfect for an ambitious and creative person who wants to work in a dynamic and creatively rich environment, that encourages active involvement from all team members. We are looking for someone who is not just along for the ride, but who wants to be central to making it all happen. Is this you?
The role will encompass all aspects of marketing from creative and administrative duties to digital and traditional marketing and campaign management.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, energetic team-player, with big ideas and a commitment to delivering objectives through online and traditional marketing.
Online & digital:
- Develop, co-ordinate, and optimise online marketing activities and initiatives
- Manage social media and website and build our social media presence with regular scheduled posts
- Ensure our websites are properly promoted and maintained and optimised for SEO
- Delivery of campaigns to agreed objectives, deadlines, and budget
- Coordinate with sales and other departments
- Generate internal awareness of marketing and sales activities
- Analysis of campaign effectiveness with an ability to make business recommendations
- Co-ordinating events
- Create and maintain corporate marketing collateral
- Develop content, case studies, and presentations
- Managing marketing artwork through internal system
- Participate in new product development projects from a marketing perspective
- Manage marketing budget and updating marketing budget control files
Required skills and qualifications:
- Proactive individual with passion and drive
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority
- Excellent presentation, communication, and people skills.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Creative thinker
- Confident individual
- Expertise in digital marketing including SEO, PPC, social media, and email marketing.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience, with a track record of implementing successful marketing campaigns, using a variety of channels and tactics.
- A recognised qualification in marketing/business marketing
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid holiday
- Hybrid working option
We welcome applications from across Ireland. Universal Graphics has offices in Dublin, Monaghan, and Waterford. It is important that you experience the business and understand the business dynamics from the ground up, which will require some time to be spent on site collaborating with various teams and learning and understanding our products and services.